How to Increase the Value of Your Home With a Bathroom Renovation?
A bathroom is a crucial part of any home. The convenience and functionality of a bathroom plays a major role in the resale value of your home. It is a known fact that bathrooms with modern amenities and settings fetch a better price in the market than their ordinary counterparts. These days, architects and contractors advise homeowners to employ modern facilities in their bathrooms for this very reason. Some people also consider bathroom renovation a wise investment to add facilities and upgrade the value.
When it comes to bathroom renovations, the options are endless at a bathroom showroom – there are innumerable items and facilities that will add the glamour quotient to your bathroom. The following are some ways to increase the value of your home.
- Bathroom Vanity – Your vanity space is an important add on in the bathroom. It gives you a space for storage besides being a set for placing your sink. A bathroom vanity need not remain purely of utilitarian nature – it is always a good idea to spruce it up to add to the appeal. Stone vanity, timber vanity, and wall hanging vanities are in trend. Besides serving the purpose, they add glamour to your bathrooms. Vanity sets are available in an array of materials, but timber, wood and natural stone will be a class apart from others and will automatically increase the value of your home.
- Baths – A bathtub adds to the luxury factor of your home. Tubs can be fixed depending on the available space and convenience factors. If you cannot install this in all the bathrooms, adding this in the bathroom attached to the master bedroom itself will make a tremendous difference. Soaking tubs and saunas are also luxury items, which if affordable, can aid you in getting a better resale value.
- Flooring – The bathroom floor is subjected to a lot of use and hence factors such as water, products, and treading will affect the look of the tiles with time. As floor tiles are one of the quickest things to fade, it is important to change them if you want a good price for your home. There is an array of bathroom tiling options available such as porcelain, ceramic, vinyl, engineered stone, etc that will render a great look. Modern options such as floor heating systems are picking up as they add to the luxury.
- Coloured Tapware – Most traditional homes have steel or bronze coloured taps and faucets. These days, tap ware is available in an assortment of colours and shades. One can pick a colour of their choice, which will complement or contrast the existing colour scheme of your bathroom. There are also touch-less faucets and soap dispensers, which are at the pinnacle of style. They make life so much easier, hygienic, and classy.
- Paint – Visual appeal is an important factor in your bathroom. Depending on your bathroom size, choose the shades and colour combinations – for smaller bathrooms, use lighter shades as they will reflect light and make the space seem bigger, while for larger spaces you can opt for darker shades as well. As a bathroom is constantly exposed to moisture, invest in a good brand of paint that will not flake or chip with moisture contact.
Modern Bathroom Amenities and Fittings
Bayside Bathroom and Kitchen Centre is a reliable bathroom and kitchenware fittings provider across Beaumaris, Bentleigh, Brighton, Caulfield,and Glen Waverley. We were envisioned to redefine the bathroom and kitchen ideas of Australia by adding a touch of modernity and sophistication to them. We deal with all the requisite amenities for modern kitchens and bathroom such as basins, vanities, toilet suites, mirrors, showers, bath, tapware, heated towel rails, kitchen sinks and so on. We understand the needs of our customers and offer expert advice on picking the right products for your homes. Besides our product range, we offer kitchen and bathroom renovation services across the country. Our experts will visit your site and depending on your requirement and budget, and we can curate a befitting new bathroom or kitchen, which is guaranteed to increase the resale value of your home. Get in touch with us on 03 9587 6169 for your next bathroom renovation project.