Why Should You Install a Heated Towel Rail in Your Bathroom?
A heated towel rail is a bathroom accessory that keeps your towels warm during cold climates, and crisp during damp and humid climates. Contemporary bathroom towel rails come in stylish designs that are efficient and convenient.
Here are some of the benefits of installing a heated towel rail:
- Warm, Dry Towels – An efficient heated towel rail dries out wet towels in a matter of few minutes. Most varieties come with an option to control the temperature settings, which means you can amp up the temperature during winters and humid times and lower it during summers.
- Keeps Stuff Dry – Heated towel rails are not for solely towels; one could dry out any kind of cloth or garment on them.
- Eliminates Odour and Bacteria – Damp clothing is a favourable breeding patch for several bacteria and microbes. Hanging a towel on a normal hook does not let the cloth to be spread out, thus scrunching it at several places, favouring bacterial infestation. This bacterial growth is the cause for the foul, mouldy smell on damp clothes. With a heated towel rail, all the surface area on a towel is spread and heated, thus preventing any bacterial growth. This also has an important health benefit as some bacteria can cause skin allergies and rashes, which is ruled out with a towel rail.
- Less Laundry – When there is an instant fix to drying wet towels and other garments, one has less laundry to do. Most people opt for washing their towels and wet clothes as they fear mould growth and odour. However, when you have a heated towel rail, it dries clothes quickly. Less laundry means less time, energy, and water wasted.
- Heatsthe Entire Bathroom – Though the purpose of a heating towel rail is not to heat your bathroom, if you have a compact bathroom with good insulation, turning on the towel rail can offer some heating to the space. This is a great hack during winters and rains. However, it might be good to add a timer to the heat settings when you do this so that it does not eat up a lot of electricity.
- Storage Option – Modern heated towel rails come with the provision to hang multiple items on them. One can select the type of racking depending on their need.
- Designs – One can opt from an assortment of styles when it comes to towel rails - from single rungs to full ladder rails, stainless steel to black finishes, the options are many.
- Style – A heated towel rail is a compulsory addition to a contemporary bathroom. It adds to the luxury factor and adds convenience.
Heated Towel Rails – A Touch of Luxury
The search for the best kitchen and bathroom showroom ends with Bayside Bathroom and Kitchen Centre. For the past 20 years, we have been offering stylish and affordable bath and kitchen solutions to our customer base across Beaumaris, Bentleigh, Brighton, Caulfield, Glen Waverley, and Melbourne. We offer an assortment of A-grade products including basins, vanities, toiletsuites, mirrors, showers, bath, tapware, heatedtowel rails, kitchensinks, and other accessories. We understand our customers are looking for unique concepts and our team explores the global markets to locate innovative designs that appeal to all kinds of homeowners. Besides our product range, we assist you in kitchen and bathroom renovation services to transform your spaces into stellar pieces that will offer comfort, functionality, and glamour. Bayside Bathroom and Kitchen Centre is led by a team of experts who understand the current global trends and try to inculcate them in the works. We approach every customer personally and offer them continuous guidance and assistance, whereby we understand their style and requirements and suggest solutions that are befitting.
One of the latest trends in bathroom fittings is heated towel rails. They have taken the market by storm and it is turning to be a favourite amongst our customers. Best suited for the Australian weather conditions, they are an indispensable item in every household. We have a display of premium range, durable towel rails. Our experts will assist you in choosing the one that suits your needs and will fit them at no extra cost. Contact us on 03 9587 6169 to speak to our representative.