From time to time, there may be updates to this agreement. You should therefore carefully read this each time you use the Website. Any amendments will be posted on the Website and will take effect  days after such posting.
- Subject to clause 1.2, we will make the Website available to you on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. You must use the Website only in accordance with this Agreement.
- Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement, certain legislation including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), may imply warranties, conditions or guarantees or impose obligations or remedies which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limited extent. To the extent that such legislation applies, this Agreement must be read subject to those statutory provisions and nothing in this Agreement is intended to alter or restrict the operation of such provisions.
- 2.1 In order to access some of the functionality of the Website, you may need to register a user account. You are solely responsible for the use of your user account and must ensure that you keep all passwords secure. All use of your user account is deemed to be use of the Website by you for the purposes of this Agreement.
- You may use the Website, including Content, only in the manner permitted by this Agreement. You must not do anything which breaches or otherwise interferes with the Company's intellectual property rights or any of the Company's other third party licensors.
- Nothing in this Agreement constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights. All intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright, trademarks, patents, design rights and all other forms of intellectual property rights existing in the world) in the Website, including all Content, are owned by or licensed to the Company.
- You must not distribute, reproduce, publish, alter, modify or create derivative works from any Content without the prior written permission of the Company and you must not exploit any Content for commercial benefit. Content means all Company content contained on the Website (including without limitation all software, text, graphics, videos, sounds, scripts, photos, audio-visual material, icons, advertisements, photographs, databases, trade marks and other information and materials).
Website Access and Availability
- The Company reserves the right to modify, discontinue or disable the Website or any part of the Website (on a permanent or temporary basis) at any time. The Company will, where reasonably practicable and possible, endeavour to provide you with prior notice of such modifications, discontinuations or disabling by posting such notice on the Website. However, you accept that it may not always be possible to provide such prior notice.
- If you materially breach the terms of this Agreement, the Company may (at its option, and without limiting the remedies available to it in any way) bar you from accessing the Website on a permanent or temporary basis. If this occurs, you must not access or use the Website during the period of your suspension.
Order process and fulfilment
- Any order you submit via our Website is subject to our acceptance of your order and the availability of the goods. Until you complete a purchase, any items in your shopping bag are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
- Payment is required when you place an order via our website. You can pay via credit card or Paypal.
- Delivery charges will be displayed on check out, you are required to pay along with the price of the goods, if you wish for the items to be delivered. Please see our Delivery policy for more information
- The Company will deduct all amounts owing at the time of processing your order. If we are unable to deduct from your credit card the total amount owing to us in one transaction, we may process any number of transactions on your credit card until the total amount owed to us is paid.
Product changes & updates
- We may change or withdraw products from the website if they have been incorrectly listed or become unavailable
- Please understand that all images displayed of the goods are for illustrative purposes only. Dimensions and measurements may vary slightly in real life and it is your responsibility to ensure the actual size of the item will suit your purpose before submitting the order.
- All prices listed on Website are displayed in Australian Dollars (AUD) inclusive of GST. If a product inadvertently appears on the Website at the wrong price, the Company may decline or cancel any orders placed at the wrong price, even if the order has been confirmed and a credit card charged. If your credit card was charged for the purchase and the order is cancelled, the Company will notify you and issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the cancelled order. We will try our best to offer an alternative.
Delivery and Returns
- If delivery is requested, the goods will be delivered to your nominated address. Our team will contact you to arrange a day for delivery. Please note: dispatch times may vary according to availability and we can only give you an estimated time of delivery. There may be some unforeseen delays from our courier which is out of our control. Pick up is available from our Braeside store. We recommend you check the goods on pick up as we do not carry responsibility for any loss or damage to them after they have been removed from our warehouse.
- We currently cannot arrange delivery of custom made items to interstate. however, we are happy to work with your chosen transport provider to ensure goods are delivered safely to you.
- We will try our best to display the most accurate information on to our website. Please understand sometimes our products may display incorrect information, so therefore we do not provide any guarantees or warranties to its accuracy.
- Bayside Bathroom & Kitchen Centre is not liable for any manufacturer’s warranty or guarantees with the products on the website except for our custom made cabinetries. If you need to make a warranty claim, you should contact the manufacturers or alternatively contact us and we will pass on your details to the manufacturer to assess the claim.
- We are not liable for any damages or loss of any kind (including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages or any loss of business, interest, goodwill, revenue, profit or loss or corruption of data) arising in connection with your access to, or use of our website or products.
- If the statutory provisions outlined in clause 1.2 apply, notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, to the extent that the Company is entitled to do so, the Company limits its liability in respect of any claim under those provisions to (at its option):
- The replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of such goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.