We recognise the importance of your privacy, and that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. All personal information about you will only be collected, processed and used in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Collection of personal information from you when:
- You access and use our website in which case our system may automatically collect information relating to your visit to our Websites, such as your IP address;
- You contact us (through our Website, via email or phone) with queries or issues about our service or on request that we contact you
- You make an online purchase or register an account with us
Personal information such as your email address, name, address and phone number will be collected
Using your personal information
- Provide you with information, content, products and/or services;
- Improve information, content, products and/or services or our Website;
- Keep you informed about the content, products and services associated with our business;
- Respond to your queries, request and issues;
- Facilitate access to and management of our Website;
- Conduct promotions and to manage company related events
- Operate our business efficiently.
Using your personal information for marketing
We may use personal information you have provided to us to contact you to provide you with information in relation to content available on our Website, new or updated content, special offers, promotions or competitions or other items or material that you may be interested in.
We will only contact you in this way if you have consented to receive such messages.
If you are receiving promotional information from us and do not wish to receive this information any longer, please contact us directly, requesting to be removed from our mailing lists, or use the unsubscribe facilities included in our marketing communications
We will not otherwise use or disclose any personal information about you without your consent, unless:
- the use or disclosure is required or permitted by law;
- we believe it necessary to provide you with content, products and/or services which you have requested or to otherwise implement the terms relating to our content, products and/or services
- we believe it necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another person or the Company; and/or
- the assets and operations of our business are transferred to a third party.
Links to other websites
Access and accuracy
Upon request, we will provide you with access to personal information that we hold about you, except in the limited circumstances in which it is permitted by law for us to withhold this information. To request access to your personal information, please email us at email@example.com
If at any time you wish to change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us by emailing us at the email address set out in the paragraph above and we will amend your record to make the necessary corrections.
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let us know in the same manner as referred to above and we will take all reasonable steps to delete it unless we need to keep it for legal, auditing or internal risk reasons.
Storage and security of your personal information
We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Your information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. We require our employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by the Company.
In respect of all online dealings, however, unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be absolutely guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through our websites